Mission: To foster sound and effective personnel relationships among the Church
staff, the Session and members of Rockfish Presbyterian Church.
A. Establish and monitor appropriate personnel policies and practices,
and update as deemed necessary.
B. Develop a positive environment for honest evaluations of
1. Monitor the established RPC personnel policies.
2. Advise and assist the RPC Ministry Teams and Pastor(s) in dealing with staff
3. Review Staff Position Descriptions, Employment Contracts, Performance Goals and
Performance Evaluations and recommend changes to the appropriate Ministry Team
4. Participate with Pastor(s) and Ministry Teams in the yearly performance evaluations
of RPC staff.
5. Perform a yearly performance evaluation of the Pastor.
6. Advise and assist the Pastor in his/her role as Supervisor of the Church Staff.
7. Recommend salary and benefit adjustments for church staff in conjunction with the
appropriate Ministry Teams and the Pastor.
8. Produce reports to session with written recommendation from the team as needed.
9. Recruit new members for the Personnel Ministry Team when necessary.
10. Prepare and administer an annual budget in consultation with the Stewardship
Ministry Team and with the approval of the Session.
Session Representatives (2), Congregation members (3), Pastor (1 - ex-officio)
: Amelia McCulley
Serving GOD with JOY and GENEROSITY