|At Rockfish Presbyterian Church, we
foster Spiritual Growth in a number of
* * *
- photographs, paintings, drawings, sculpture, fabric art, etc.- Art used as devotional aids
- Creative expression through banners, paraments, flowers WE WELCOME YOUR ARTISTIC
Celebrating the Spirit through Stewardship
- We encourage the care of God’s good creation by seeking ways to lessen our impact on the
- We encourage the development of generosity through special denominational offerings during
different seasons of the year, monthly offerings for Emergency Relief locally and 5 Cents a Meal to
help alleviate hunger, and through a Fall pledge campaign for giving to the ministry of Rockfish
Celebrating the Spirit through Music
- St. Jerome is said to have commented that "He who sings prays twice." Under the able direction of
our Music Director, Kathleen Connolly, we have a robust adult choir that practices each Wednesday
and sings at 11 am each Sunday, and a growing children's choir that practices on Thursdays and
sings most every Sunday at the 8:30 am service. We also have talented singers and musicians who
bring an eclectic repertoire to the 8:30 a.m. service. All are welcome!
Celebrating the Spirit through Learning
- We have Sunday school for all ages beginning at 10:00 a.m. September - May. During the
summer, we have no adult Sunday school.
- On the first Tuesday of each month in the Fall, Winter and Spring, the Presbyterian Women Bible
study begins at 10 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. All women are welcome.
Celebrating the Spirit through Prayer
- Each Thursday at 8:00 a.m. a group gathers in the Fellowship Hall for the practice of Lectio Divina.
This is a devotional practice of scripture reading and prayer. All are welcome.
Celebrating the Spirit through Fellowship
- At 10:30 a.m. the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, the knitting circle gathers to knit “healing”
- At 12 noon each Thursday, men gather for lunch at the Guiseppie's.
Serving GOD with JOY and GENEROSITY